Attn: ACS Athletic Event Spectator(s)
- Social Distancing
- Wash Hands Often
ACS Event Requirements
PPE and Social Distancing are required
- ACS assumes no responsibility if your attendance/participation exposes you to COVID-19, or any other infectious disease.
- Visiting Teams will have their own designated changing/locker room and will no longer use any classroom or locker room that are designated for ACS Athletic Teams.
- Visiting Teams are encouraged to bring their own water bottles/drinks, as communal water jugs will not be available.
- Visiting Teams’ spectators will be directed to sit in the “visitors” section of the gymnasium bleachers.
- Masks currently required by all volunteers.
- Admissions: Hand sanitizer will be available at the admissions table for volunteer use - can choose to wear gloves (provided by the kitchen) or use hand sanitizer as frequently as seen fit.
- Concessions: Gloves (provided by the kitchen) and hair covering/hat still required per usual. Plexiglass sneeze guard will be used at concession stand window.
- Defer to Kim Macy on concession volunteer requirements per the local Health Department
- All other volunteers adhere to the general ACS Recommendations as stated above
Athletes Confirmed COVID-19 Positive
- ACS Athletes will adhere to the “ACS Safe Start Phase 5 Plan” as laid out on page 3 under subsection “Protocols for Sick Students/Staff”
- Game cancellations may be the result of a confirmed COVID-19 positive diagnosis on any ACS athletic team or opponent of any ACS athletic team *It is expected that any opponent of any ACS athletic team notify the ACS Athletic Director and/or ACS coach of any confirmed positives on their team
- Masks will be available for $1.00 at the admissions table for any spectator who would feel most comfortable having one and does not have one with them at the time
- For the complete Algoma Christian School Safe Start Phase 5 plan, refer to the link above
Click the link below for a PDF version.